Who we are
Bernard Hadacek, co-founder
« Promote the exceptional skills of artisans d’art »
Bernard was graduated from Sciences-po in Paris.
With over 30 years’ experience as a business developper and a significant understanding of the management of medium size companies, he has developped a passion for French craftsmanship . Artifact was born when realizing that the promotion of the expertise and creativity of the French artisans and designers would greatly benefit from his knowledge of international markets and his commercial proficiency.
As CEO of the company, Bernard is particularly involved in development and operational marketing .
Charlotte Spinola, co-founder , interior designer
« A sharp eye »
Charlotte was graduated from Camondo in Paris.
She spent 10 rich and full years as an interior designer with the Christian Liaigre studio where she managed worldwide projects for private customers where « nothing can be left to chance ». She then acted as a design consultant and cooperated with several luxury houses, including Hermès, thus enhancing her search for perfection, her attention to detail and customer focus.
Strongly committed to support our network of artisans and designers, Charlotte oversees projects effectively from concept to full completion.
An extensive, yet flexible, range of capabilities
Our standard process
We are offering to our clients whose commonality is a desire to build a strong and perennial identity, a unique and professional access that handles and secures all aspects of the realisation of the project.
- Definition of the best adapted solutions for your fit out,
in line with your wishes and the environment of the project
- Discussions and refinement of the offering
- Order processing and follow-up
- Project management, delivery
- Installation where relevant
Design guidance and recommendations
Pooling our talents and experience, we are at your disposal to help you expertly selecting the appropriate fit out within our diverse portfolio and elegantly blending the richness of French classical style items with innovative design in order to create exquisite residences beautifully crafted.
A full service approach
We can provide a full service approach encompassing the creation of the interior design project and its realisation :
- Definition of the environment of your project with your desired style, color schemes and favoured furnishings, materials
- Presentation of the concept with detailed recommendations for murals, lightings, cabinet making, upholstery in line with your budget and planning program
- Adjustment of the project in line with your requirements,
- Finalization of the project with final design, detailed price estimates and complete material and accessories specifications,
- Confirmation of the project and beginning of the production,
- Ordering of the production of furnishings, lightings ans accessories,
- Handling of the logistics, fitting and installation,